Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Favorite Doctor Ever!

Yup...I said it. For those of you that know me, you know I'm not a big fan of doctors. Well, not those in the medical field anyways. Give me a Chiropractor or a Dr. of Physical Therapy and we'll be great friends; a medical doctor and, well, let's just say we have different opinions on what health should be.

To clarify: I know there are some good docs out there, and I believe the medical field is making HUGE strides in how they approach health. I don't dislike all of them, just a generalization of my personal experience with the medical field. Okay, I hope I didn't offend anyone too much!

That said, this guy may make me eat my words (no pun intended!). Check out Doctor's Orders - Eat Well to Be Well and look at what this doctor has to say about food.

Happy Friday! Have a great, healthy joy-filled weekend!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment